Standard registration fees:*
- Senior participants which are members of one of the organizing societies: 80 euros.
- Junior participants/students which are members of one of the organizing societies: 40 euros.
- Senior participants, not members of one of the organizing societies : 120 euros.
- Junior participants/students, not members of one of the organizing societies: 60 euros.
*Registration fee includes: folder/bag and documentation, classrooms, coffee breaks, welcome cava and social dinner (with patronatge of the SCM). See schedule.
Deadline for Standard registration: July 30th.
(After July 30th all fees increase 20 euros).
Important: Registration is closed. If you are interested in register yourself and you could not do it before the dealine please send a message to the email address email@example.com.
If you are presenting a talk or a poster proceed as follows:
- Download the following zip file abstracts_submission.
You will find the following three files:
- MeetingAbstracts.cls: LaTeX style file.
- template-CSASC16.tex: abstract template. Please, use it as an starting point for yours.
- template-CSASC16.pdf: pdf output of the previous tex file.
- Write your abstract following the model in template-CSASC16.tex. Remind to save the MeetingAbstracts.cls style file at the same directory you have your abstract tex file. Compile it using pdflatex if you want to check its output.
- Send the tex file myname.tex to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Extended) deadline for abstract submissions: July 15th 2016