There will be two time-slots every day (morning and afternoon) dedicated to special sessions, except on Friday, when it will be just one (morning). Each time-slot will be two-hours long and it will be divided in several subslots.
- Mathematical Finance
- Applications of categories in Algebra and Topology
- Differential Geometry and mathematical Physics
- Mathematical models in image processing
- Combinatorics and graph theory
- Low dimensional dynamical systems
- Complex analysis and geometry
There will be also poster sessions during the morning coffee-breaks and a contributed talks session (see schedule).
You can download the book of abstracts from here (macros provided by Lluís Alsedà).